Monday, March 12, 2012

I really am not good at Blogging

Hi friends,


I am really not good at blogging. I really had high hopes for this blog and unfortunately am not living up to par. Anywho, life in Philly has been swell. I feel as though I have fully adjusted to the city life. My internship is in full swing and going well. My co-workers are really helpful and I feel like I am really fitting into the group. My classes are going good as well. My one class, Power and Authority is challenging me to think in different ways than I am used to doing. My house mates are doing well too. Busy with their classes and internships. My roommates and I went to New York this last weekend. We spent the day on  a bus tour seeing a bunch of amazing things. For example, statue of liberty, Ellis island, and times square. The night before Alicia and I played broom ball with my bible study. For those of you who don't know what it is, basically running after a ball on ice (in tennis shoes) with a broom like pole. We played till 1:30 am and I left for New York at 6:45 am. Needless to say I slept on the bus, well, until a conversation in Portuguese surrounded me.  I made sure to have a piece of cheese cake and go to the m and m factory. Where else can you spend 17 dollars on m and ms and not feel really bad about it. It was quite interesting and they had sooo many flavors. I literally felt like a kid in a candy store. I have been teaching myself how to cook. I only have made 2/20 things. Tacos and burgers. Have no fear I have plenty of time! My apartment is getting warmer with the weather so thats good too. I have no complaints :) Also I put 100 photos on FB! Check em out!


High for today: Getting slightly hypnotized
Low: Having a funky phone alarm.

No comments:

Post a Comment