Thursday, February 9, 2012

9-5's are tiring.

I feel like I might have aged forty years this week. No, maybe not, but I have definitely been exhausted after this week. I have worked three days now and it has been fabulous. My work is about 1.3 miles there and it a refreshing walk in the morning. I let the lights plan my trip. Meaning, whatever the way the light is green I go. It is nice since my trip is usually never the same way. My supervisor and co-workers are wonderful. Everyone has been so welcoming. I even have my own desk and computer. We have made a lot of home visits in the past couple of days. It is nice to be around kids again. I miss being around kids, music, and driving out here in Philly. I decided tomorrow I am going to call the electric company because of the astounding bill. Hopefully there was some start-up fee or something that accounted for the high bill.  My family is coming to visit soon! I am sooo happy and excited!! Hm, well I should probably go to sleep! Hope all is well. Sorry this is so short!

No comments:

Post a Comment