Monday, February 6, 2012

Trusted the process!

fHi All,


I just kind of realized that I haven't posted in a few days. If I am going to do this blog thing I need to be more dedicated. Maybe you should come to Philly and make me blog. Just kidding, but come to Philly anyway! My weekend was splendid. I had another interview on Friday morning and that went well. They called to extend an offer even before I got back to the Philadelphia Center! Then my roommates and I went to The Franklin Institute. It is a very hands on museum with a strong focus on science. Friday night my roommate and I went to a poetry slam. It was so much fun and the people who got up and read a poem did a fantastic job! Such amazing stories they told through poetry. Saturday my roommates and I went to The National Constitution Center. It was a very busy place with all of these different medias going at once. It was very informative though. We did some grocery shopping that night and I saved over thirteen dollars from buying sale items! score! I went over to a friends apartment and we were going to watch a movie, but that did not end up going well so we decided to play euchare. My partner and I won two straight games! Sunday morning I went to church, a lunch for college students, and then a college bible study. The people there were super nice. The church was enormous! I then spent what seemed like a long time finishing up some homework. The chinatown apartment threw a super bowl party and everyone bought a dish to pass. The food was delicious. I spent more time talking/eating/playing cards than watching the game. Oh well! Today I had both of my classes. I also accepted my offer to The Support Center for Child Advocates. I am so excited and nervous! I better go to bed since I start tomorrow! Oh yeah, I am working on not being a vegetarian anymore.

Love and peace and everything in-between,


Katie

High- Finally having an internship
Low- My electric bill is 121 dollars for ten days! ahhh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment