Monday, January 16, 2012

Camel (inside joke)

I have survived the tiring second day. I slept exceptionally well even sharing a bed. I was the third person to shower today and that made me late and I was really rushed. Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things. After an introduction and history of the city we explored the city for about four hours. Philadelphia is the 5th largest city in the USA, which is pretty cool. We learned a lot of factoids. We explored the city for about four hours today with a lunch in between the tour. It was delicious (cheese lasagna). After the tour we talked a lot more about housing, which unfortunately did not reassure me of my anxiety about the living arrangements. Oh well, we will see, I suppose. Tomorrow is going to be a day of viewing a few options. We had an international dinner with decent food. The different choices were Korean, Thai, Italian, Philly Favs, Indian, and Middle Eastern cuisines.  The hummus was soooo good! Tonight was spent playing euchre and watching some incredible magic tricks. This kid from Vietnam was absolutely amazing. Euchre was fun, my partner and I won three in a row. I can't believe how incredibly tired I am! I plan on relaxing and getting ready for bed really soon.

Goodnight!

Low: Being hungry and not having food in the hotel room
High: Hanging out tonight, seeing the magic tricks.


Picture of the day is what I came back to in my hotel room!

No comments:

Post a Comment