Sunday, January 15, 2012

First Things First

Well it's official. I have made it to Philadelphia and I am going to try to do this blog thing. My travels were pretty painless. I talked with a girl that went to school out here and she was pretty nice. My roommates are really nice too. Everything seems to be going smoothly. The hotel and the view from my room is nice. My only concern thus far is who I am going to live with this term. Also I think I might be the only vegetarian in our cohort, which is one of the reasons that I lost our second ice breaker. Which leads me to continue to question how long I am going to be a vegetarian. After orientation stuff I went out with my roommates and some others. It was nice to get out and look around and we got hot chocolate from a cute cafe (which is what I choose to take a picture of it).

Daily High and Low:
Low: The taxi was a bit expensive!
High: Getting to talk to others out here!

Yours truly,

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment