Tuesday, January 17, 2012

South Philly, Center Philly, and North Philly, Oh my!

Hola. I had a really great day today. I spent sooo much time walking and becoming familiarized with the various neighborhoods. I viewed seven apartments today and really like the first two. I like the south side of Phily. The neighborhoods have a community feel and I really like that. Also, it is very much a good place for people around my age. Good food and hangout spots=score! Anyway, so I basically did that all day. Excluding a lunch and a dinner break, which were both decent. It kinda stinks with the housing arrangement because the group members are torn on what they would prefer to live so it makes me feel like I'm in a hard spot. In the meantime I am making new friends! I really feel like I have gotten to know people in the program and I like that feeling A LOT. I thought these posts were going to be more interesting, but then I realize when I write them they tend to be kind of boring to read. I'll work on that ;). It rained most of the day, but the temperature was fairly decent. With that being said, I have to use a picture I took yesterday because I was unable to take any today. Not that it is relevant to you at all. I have been craving a donut all day. I walk past Dunkin Donuts all the time. Tomorrow I think I will get a donut actually. Yeah that sounds great. Also, this blog is not grammatically correct. So, I guess deal with that. Yeah, well I take suggestions/comments/concerns/etc.

(The picture is a view from my hotel window)

Low: Walking in the rain without an umbrella!
High: Feeling better about navigating.

Peace and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment